– plywood, flat packed and easily mounted by you.
– 19 cm height, 25 cm wide
– 2 meters electrical cord with EU plug, on/off button and E14 socket
This base may be combined with all SNOW lampshades from our shop.
Handmade lampshade, folded in the origami technique from a high quality, thick piece of FSC paper.
The paper was UV printed using the graphic design of Lightplay.
– approx. 30 cm / 11.8 inch height, 30 cm / 11.8 inch diameter
– adjustable opening with plastic stopper at the top, for bulb mounting
– magnetic closure
– shipped flat packed in a cardboard box
– use with CFL / LED lightbulbs only
Each lampshade is handmade and can be custom-made to suit your needs (size and colour).
1. The flat packed folds need to be gently decompressed and streched.
2. Overlap the sides with the magnetic closures.
3. Fix the cord through all the holes and adjust it with the stopper.
4. Fix the three plywood legs into the holes of the circle; mount the electric socket in the middle of the plywood circle and use the plastic threaded piece as a stopper.
5. Place the lampshade in top of the plywood base, maintaining an equal number of folds between the three legs.
The lampshade can be cleaned using a feather-duster.
For safety reasons, the lampshade should be used only with cold light sources- energy saving lightbulbs or LED lightbulbs.
-product under ORDA registration –